Friday, June 5, 2009

avoiding the storms.

I just missed all the storms today on my way back to work and home. There was a big storm on one side of the highway.



and another big storm on the other side of me. Then as I neared the post office I noticed the clouds above swerling couter clockwise. So I hurried and unloaded and got inside. Luckily the clouds passed over with just a little wind. It scared me pretty good though.


On the way home the lightning display was amazing. And the sky was pitch black with white clouds in front of it. Luckily I only got a few drops on the wind shield the whole time.
I got home and Chris had made a meat loaf with a banana pepper in it and squash that he picked from the garden. It was really good an hit the spot. We've got a great big egg plant growing now. I can't wait to taste it.

squash and tomatoes from our garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.