Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Technical difficulty.

Sorry! My computer has been dead and I haven't been able to up date this thing for quite some time. I have borrowed a loner so I don't know when I will get to up date this again. Just when things are getting so busy too. We've been doing more house projects then ever. Helped my sister move. Had a big yard sale with Chris's aunt. And to top it all off....Erica has joined the army and is just about to graduate from basic training. We are going to take a cross country trip to go see her.
Today I took the dog to get his shots so he is all ready for the ride. They gave him a little doggy band aid with smiley faces on it. He got home and showed it to everyone. He is so cute. It's been nearly four hours and he hasn't ripped it off yet.
Well, Hope to up date this soon. Not my computer so I can't do pictures on here.:(  It's OK because my camera died too.  Something else electronic died at around the same time....Oh my mp3 player. Bad luck does come in threes. Good I've had mine.
Love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.