Monday, February 18, 2013

Busy weekend.


First we had Valentines Day and then the husbands birthday and ending with Presidents Day. Not sure what your suppose to do for Presidents Day but my plan it to put some of the plants in the ground for the garden. A couple of weeks a go we started seeds in peat pots and now I've got all sorts of seedlings coming up in my starter pots and I've got some really nice sized cabbages, that I bought already started that have to go in the ground. The cabbages are by the back door because of a chance of freeze. When my dog wants to go out he jumps up and down at the door. He sort of landed on them this morning so... I hope they aren't too damaged.
Seeds being started.



A couple of these guys came by to wish husband a happy birthday. Then the dog chased them off.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.