Saturday, May 10, 2014

Relaxing the day away!

Just enjoying a relaxing weekend. Looking into the lake at all the water lilies that are blooming. Our whistling ducks are back this year but I haven't been able to get any pictures. They seem a lot more skittish this year.
Water lilies.
Max, my oldest daughters dog we found out also loves the lake. He has no fear and would run right out into it if we let him. It's a small shallow lake so no doubt he would run into more mud than water until he got to the middle where the spring is.
Max looking into the lake maybe he spotted a turtle.
Our garden is doing well. We've got some nice sized tomatoes and have picked some squash.
Tomatoes!
We planted two types of yellow squash!
Squash before we picked it.

Unfortunately all the baby oranges fell off the tree so it looks like no oranges again this year. We may have some sort of disease. I'll have to research it. Also the leaves have been curled up. I hope we don't have to dig the tree up.

I hope everyone has a happy and relaxing mothers day the way I plan to.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.