Friday, August 7, 2009

Back to school.




Mom came by with some supplies for Erica to take back to collage with her.


I haven't visited this lately to update it. I've been on face book. A lot of people I haven't talked to in years are on there. I was so shocked. I found some friends from High School but most of the people I hung around don't go on there at all. A couple of people from work were on there.






It's been a pretty boring month so far. The kids go back to school this month. Erica is going back early to be an orientation group leader for freshmen that are starting this year. Yeah, she figured out how to stay in collage another year.






We are a little worried however about that swine flu. I've been hearing all sorts of things. Like it was a government plot to control the population. It was a Mexican government plot to make us week so that it will be easier to over throw our government. I heard that your going to have to get three shots to prevent it. Sure enough some one is going to say that the shot is what is spreading it. We have all been practicing washing our hands every time we go to a public place then come home. We are about to raise a nation with OCD and we just don't know it yet. The TV is spreading all sorts of terrifying scenarios like: The children that are ill will be pulled aside and isolated until the end of the day. Or if the schools are forced to closed parents need to have a secondary education plan in line like on line education. And there is the possibility of telephone education. It's all very scary stuff.






Basically we are going to be spending the next week or two bargain hunting for school supplies. I'm hoping to start a fall garden soon. I've got a few plants started in pots. I'm planning on doing a better job at being a gardener this time.

This is our dog's sign language for more. Usually "pet me some more."
Closer look.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Y'all;
    It's Kim. I wanted to keep you up to date. I lost my job on 08.03.09. I signed up for unemployment & am sending out resum'es. Wish me luck!!!
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.