Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Relaxing four day weekend. Not!

Started out with my tankless hot water tank dieing. We ended up having to call an electrician so I could cash in on the 10 year warranty, but he couldn't really do anything because the hot water tank people were out until Tuesday. Called them today, Tuesday, and told them what the electrician had said to say and they were like he has to talk to us he has to check it while our technician talks to him over the phone. To protect us. Like I'm going to try and scam them out of some hot water tank parts or something.

Then we had had a bad storm that knocked the electricity out and messed up the computer. It went to safe mode, then when I finally got it out of that, it was saying anything with a lock next to it had a certificate that was out of date and it blocked them. Finally after spending most of the day trying to fix it. Sunday, I read that it was the server being out of sink. But... I couldn't call them till Tuesday cause they were out from the holiday too. It fixed on it's own on Tuesday so... I didn't have to call about that.

Memorial Day was a lot of fun. We crashed my Aunt's pool and had a little bar-b-Que with her. Lot of fun.
Aunt's pool
Turns out my Aunt makes the best bar-b-Que sauce ever. But she wont share that darn recipe for nothin'. Dang it! It was good on everything too.
Shisha bobs. Lot's of veggies plus, pork,beef and chicken.
Well, tomorrow is the last day of my holiday and I'm going to the dentist. Yuck! I hope they can replace the temporary crown with a permanent one with out breaking it like they did the temporary one.Or I'll be looking for yet another dentist. And then when I'm done with that... I'll be waiting for an electrician to come over and tell those people to send me a new tank!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. The water heater thing SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!
    But!!! Being in the manufacturing field, I can see their side!!
    Oh, well!!!
    Looks like there was a good time to be had at Aunty's!!!!!!
    Steal the recipe & we'll break it down & clone it!!!!!
    Cosmos

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.