Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Gardening In the sand.

I had gave up on the broccoli but then one popped up. :)


 I think this is a yellow tomato variety.


Reese's loves to help water the garden in the morning.



Yep, mostly we've got tomatoes.

One big yellow squash.

Ok we have two.




I think this is a zucchini. Or another cucumber.

 This is a zucchini for sure our cucumbers look like round balls.


Ok three yellow squash.

And here is the round ball cucumber the size of a golf ball.

 This got picked and ate already. Mmm... Pepper.
These are good bells
 This was a different kind of bell pepper but we ate it too.


I've got a bumper crop of banana peppers. We are going to make a stuffing with them.


Hope you enjoyed looking at my sad little garden. I'm planning a fall garden now.

1 comment:

  1. Broccoli is a winter plant. But you can eat the leaves. Your garden looks good... Yoour squash and tomatoes look good also.. Keep up the good work.. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.