Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holidays!

Ooooo... try eggnog with ovaltine in it. Thick rich and chocolaty. I wonder if it would be good hot. I normally like mine with rum but for kids and breakfast this would be good. I've got a giant thing of eggnog and I'm determined to drink it!!
I'm off of work until next year. So I'm just going to party until then. Put the tree up. No way. Clean the fridge out. Nope. Take down the lights. Maybe in February. I've got my snuggie, my candy cane scented socks and now a mug of eggnog with ovaltine in it. I'll be here on the couch until next year or until some normal weather shows up.
It's so cold here in Florida. The coldest it's been ever. I looked out back this morning and thought I saw the pond had ice on it. When ponds in Florida ice over they need to start explaining why. Stay warm everybody! Still partying until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.