Sunday, December 19, 2010

Tis' the season.

We have been busy, busy, busy. And we still have to go shopping for Xmas. Ugh. Time is just passing at unrealistic speeds. I see other people getting so much done. Buying presents, sending cards that have some special meaning. I'm just lucky if I get any cards out at all. If you haven't got yours there is still time. Right now I'm baking cookies. The sad thing is I started at 11:00am and it's after 5:00pm. I did one batch of bag cookies, 3 different kinds and it took all day. They weren't even from scratch cookies. I just don't understand it.



Veronica and I baking


 We did get over to the Venetian Gardens to see the light display. It's always some thing special and sort of a tradition.
 


<>
That's Veronica at the door.

We did get the tree decorated.
We are thinking of Erica as she is garding our country in the Army and not going to be able to be with us for Xmas.We love you Erica.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.